Debt Relief | Bankruptcy Attorney in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia
Ammerman & Goldberg has developed a debt test to aid people determine whether bankruptcy is the right program of action for you.
Unfortunately, brought on by the perceived stigma connected with bankruptcy, a lot of people unnecessarily struggle financially. Many others force themselves into Section 7 bankruptcy when quicker action could have authorized them to register for a more positive Section 13 bankruptcy.
1. Are you frequently late in paying your bills?
2. Do unexpected expenses cause a serious strain on your finances?
3. Do you constantly worry about paying your bills on time?
4. Are you behind on any of your debts?
5. Has your income decreased in the past six months?
6. Have your wages been garnished in the last year?
7. Do you find yourself repeatedly borrowing money to pay off your bills?
8. Do you owe any back taxes?
9. Are you unable to make the minimum payment on your credit card bills?
10. Have you ever been contacted by a collection agency for unpaid debts?
11. Have you recently been contacted at your home or place of business about unpaid bills?
12. Has your car been repossessed in the last six months?
13. Do you currently have any outstanding bounced checks?
14. Do you regularly charge small items on your credit cards?
Should you decide replied “yes” to any among these concerns, you might want to speak to the Chapter 7 and Section 13 bankruptcy attorneys at Ammerman & Goldberg. Our experienced attorneys often helps remedy your fiscal stress. We can explain the bankruptcy laws and assist determine whether Chapter 7 or Section thirteen bankruptcy is suitable course for you. In certain case, we actually suggest non-bankruptcy alternative.
If, after taking our bankruptcy debt test, you want a free phone consultation with an experienced attorney, submit our Free Bankruptcy Assessment Form or contact us by mobile at any of our offices.
Our bankruptcy law training represents clients throughout the Region of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia, including Silver Spring, Bethesda, Rockville, Landover, Greenbelt, Bowie, Top Marlboro, Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church, Vienna, Fairfax, and Washington D.C. including Prince George’s and Montgomery counties.