About Bankruptcy Attorney Harris S Ammerman Esq.
During my many years as a divorce and foreclosure litigator in Washington DC, I’m proud to say that I’ve won dozens of favorable settlements for many wonderful clients. It’s very rewarding to know that those clients can finally relax knowing their legal troubles are behind them.
Communicate with you about the progress of your case;
– Explain your rights and obligations in legalese-free terms so you know exactly what you can expect from the process (and when); and
– Advocate for your best interests.
I’ve had numerous clients in situations very similar to your own. You may be pleasantly surprised to know how often I hear from past clients about the sense of relief they experience after filing bankruptcy. I understand and respect your unique position and strive to relieve you of the isolation and uncertainty so often associated with debt.
I Am Dedicated to Protecting Your Rights, Your Privacy and Your Future
As your attorney, I’ll protect:
- Your Rights – Our offices are focused on looking out and standing up for your rights throughout the bankruptcy process. This includes exploring options to help you keep valued possessions – including your family home and automobile.
- Your Privacy – We take great care to protect your privacy. Your case will be handled with the utmost discretion. This applies from the moment of your free, confidential consultation to the conclusion of your case.
- Your Future – We will work with your creditors to establish a fair and reasonable repayment plan and/or the discharge of applicable debts. We also can help you develop a plan to reestablish your credit as quickly and efficiently as possible.
When you work with our offices, you can rest assured – your needs always come first.
Meet Your Team – Our Firm’s Background and Qualifications
Since 1986, we have helped more than 10,000 clients and their families file for bankruptcy – more than any other firm in the region. We have more 50 years of combined experience and are conveniently located in the heart of Washington, D.C.
Learn more about how I can put my training and experience to work for you. Contact my office to schedule your confidential evaluation today.